Thursday, July 25, 2013

What I have been up to...

Hi guys!!! I have missed you all!!! I knew it had felt like forever since I have talked you y'all, yet I see it has been about 6 weeks. Yes, that is a long time, but not as long as it felt!!! So what have I been up to... Well as I told y'all the last post, I now am a meme of 6, the twins (identical boys) were born May 28th. I had some other,unexpected, things come up and I have been working my hiney off getting a lot of my furniture finished as well as things around the house that needed to be fixed to sell. The one I loved the most was my china/buffet cabinet





This picture really doesn't do it justice. I need to find a way to take better pictures in bad lighting. :~( which is all I have where I refinish/repurpose my furniture.
The china/buffet cabinet
Here is a close up of the bottom
I redid this counter top (yep that is what is was) 4 times until I liked it. I found this technique on Pinterest and will give you a link below. It is just brown craft paper/paper grocery sacks, Mod Podge (or half glue, half water), and poly.
Close up of the top.




And I finished this

As well as many other things that I need to catch y'all up on. 

Oh! I also have my new website!!! 

I only have my under construction page up, that took days to do!! If any of you have any hints or helps please let me know!! I am using Adobe Muse, yet am a member of the Creative Cloud if you have any things that will help!! 

I hope to get these post caught up soon!!! Keep checking my new site BeYouBeYounique.com for more pages. I hope to link new info!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *