Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Grandsons were born!!! Yes, I said sonssssss... Twins And a recipe for Citronella Oil

I am sorry after telling you all that I would add more to my porch post the next day that it has been several. That isn't a very good way to start is it??? I do believe I have a decent excuse though. The boys had to be taken by c-section at 34 weeks but all is well!!! :) They were 6 lbs 2 oz and 5 lbs 8 oz, pretty decent size for twins that was 6 weeks early. I would hate to have been my daughter if they they had of been full term!!!

Well I have almost finished painting my swing, filled the pool, built a little porch by the pool for the kids to get in and out on (hoping to keep the grass down), weeded the front garden and added dirt and some plants, and.... ummm I know there was something else... oh yea, I put the color coat on top of the black on my glass cabinet in for the kitchen. This was done today so I am really tired, I hope to get pics and how to's posted tomorrow.





In with working late tonight I started looking up how to make my own citronella oil (I am almost out and after paying $4 each for two very small bottles I thought it was time to make my own) and found a great recipe on another blog: http://everythingemmetaylor.blogspot.com/2012/07/homemade-citronella-oil.html

I looked on her blog to see her rules for sharing and couldn't find anything, so Everything Emme I hope you don't mind :) By the way, please feel free to share anything on my blog 



Click Here To Follow Me On Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *